Turbosmart’s newest High-performance EFI fuel pressure regulator is smaller, lighter and better! Featuring two -6AN inlet ports, one -6AN return port, andTSM fuel pressure regulator one 1/8 NPT gauge port, 30-90 PSI base pressure adjustment, 1:1 ratio, premium diaphragm and stainless steel valve + seat allow for ANY fuel type including E85 and is suitable for engines with up to 1200hp fuel systems. FPR’s feature a non-directional bias to regulation, so no matter where the fuel comes in they will regulate the same. Factory tested.
Supplied With: Mounting bracket and retaining clip, vacuum fitting and gauge port blank.
- EFI fuel regulator
- 3 x -6AN ports
- 1/8″ NPT gauge port
- Capable of regulating up to 1200hp of fuel flow
- 1:1 manifold pressure ratio with no load losses
- 30-90psi base pressure range
- Stainless steel internals providing maximum integrity and reliability
- Suitable for all fuel types
- Operational between -35ºC to +200ºC
- MILSPEC diaphragm
- Bracket and retaining clip supplied
- Pressure port 1/16 NPT with nipple supplied
- Manufactured, assembled and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
All of our fitting kits are Raceworks fittings.
All Raceworks fittings and adapters are full flow, hardcoat anodised, and machined from high grade 6061 T6 billet aluminium, and have a 2 year warranty.
*** Pics are indicative only ***